Please submit your entry form online at https://www.assistexpo.ca/thorndalefair
For those who are not able to enter online a paper version of the entry form can be printed by clicking here.
DIRECTOR: Marylou Bontje
Chair: Laura Garner
School Fair Committee: Amina Akhizaei, Sarah Dufton, Kendra Ferguson, Shari Fox, Jennifer Hole, Melvin Lee, Tiffany MacGougan, Jacinthe Monast, Meaghin Moraga
School Fair Youth Committee: Gabriella Moraga, Nicolas Moraga, Ryder Schnare
OPEN TO ALL Children in PRESCHOOL– GRADE 5
All exhibitors must be in the specified grade at the time of the fair. (Preschool– Grade 5)
Please note due to COVID there will not be any School Fair Champions selected for 2021
- There will be up to 4 winners – Champion, Agricultural Champion, 1st Runner-Up and 2nd Runner-Up (School Fair Champion and Agricultural Champion may be the same person).
- The highest number of points obtained from eligible School Fair entries (excluding School Fair Animals) will count to determine the School Fair Champion, 1st Runner-up and 2nd Runner-Up
- The highest number of points obtained in Classes A, B and C will count to determine the Agricultural Champion.
- ENTRANT MAY BE SCHOOL FAIR CHAMPION ONLY ONCE EVERY THREE (3) YEARS
- Runners-up are eligible to win again.
- Medallions and Monetary awards will be presented to winners at Friday’s Opening Ceremonies and Awards evening.
- School Fair entrants must register at the School Fair registration area on Thursday night prior to the Fair (completed entry form to be handed in).
- The School Fair Committee encourages the children to assist in bringing in their own entries on Thursday night prior to Fair weekend if possible.
Gifts donated by: Thorndale Agricultural Society