Please submit your entry form online at https://www.assistexpo.ca/thorndalefair
For those who are not able to enter online a paper version of the entry form can be printed by clicking here.
DIRECTOR: Marylou Bontje
Chair: Laura Garner
School Fair Committee: Amina Akhizaei, Sarah Dufton, Kendra Ferguson, Shari Fox, Jennifer Hole, Melvin Lee, Tiffany MacGougan, Jacinthe Monast, Meaghin Moraga
School Fair Youth Committee: Gabriella Moraga, Nicolas Moraga, Ryder Schnare
OPEN TO ALL Children in PRESCHOOL– GRADE 5
All exhibitors must be in the specified grade at the time of the fair. (Preschool– Grade 5)
- There will be up to 4 winners – Champion, Agricultural Champion, 1st Runner-Up and 2nd Runner-Up (School Fair Champion and Agricultural Champion may be the same person).
- The highest number of points obtained from eligible School Fair entries (excluding School Fair Animals) will count to determine the School Fair Champion, 1st Runner-up and 2nd Runner-Up
- The highest number of points obtained in Classes A, B and C will count to determine the Agricultural Champion.
- ENTRANT MAY BE SCHOOL FAIR CHAMPION ONLY ONCE EVERY THREE (3) YEARS
- Runners-up are eligible to win again.
- Medallions and Monetary awards will be presented to winners at Friday’s Opening Ceremonies and Awards evening.
- School Fair entrants must register at the School Fair registration area on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday nights from 6-8 pm prior to the Fair (completed entry form to be handed in).
- The School Fair Committee encourages the children to assist in bringing in their own entries on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday nights from 6-8 pm prior to Fair weekend if possible.
Gifts donated by: Thorndale Agricultural Society