Directors: Jenny Stevens (519) 476-0691, Kendall Egan, Danica Egan, Krys Teall
- Boys & Girls grade 6-12
- There will be 3 winners - Champion, 1st Runner-Up & Agricultural Champion
- The highest number of points obtained in Classes 1-4, Youth Fair Specials will count to determine the Youth Fair Champion; 2nd highest points will determine runner-up. (Please see Rules & Regulations)
- The highest number of points obtained in Classes 3-4 will count to determine the Agricultural Champion
- Special Gifts to Winners (presented during Friday Opening Ceremonies & Awards Evening).
Rules & Regulations
- All entries must be exhibitor's own work. Any violation of this rule will result in forfeiture of prizes, with names and reasons given. This will be strictly enforced.
- All exhibitors must have an exhibit number - available from Secretary of the Fair.
- To be eligible to be the Youth Fair Champion, the exhibitor must enter a minimum of 3 out of 4 Classes.
- To be eligible to be Agricultural winner, the exhibitor must enter a minimum of 2 entries from Class 3 and a minimum of 2 entries from Class 4.
- An exhibitor may not win Youth Fair Champion or Agriculture Champion consecutive years. Runners-up are eligible to win again.
- Judges are authorized to disqualify all soiled, defaced or old work and are instructed to award prizes to new and up to date work only.
- Food entries must have tags firmly attached to the exterior of a Ziploc bag.
- Please note the minimum and maximum size requirements so entry will not be eliminated.
- Please remember to submit the entry form from the centre of the fair book.
- Due to the possibility of high humidity in the progress building we suggest firm paper plates to avoid spillage.
Prize money - $6, $4, $2