Rules & Regulations:
- Each exhibitor must have an exhibitor number.
- An entry fee of $1.00 will be charged for each entry in each section.
- Entries must be in the hands of the Fair Secretary no later than September 12, giving class and section numbers on each entry. Fair Secretary – Nancy Urquhart, 21723 Nissouri Rd, RR2, Thorndale, ON, N0M 2P0, email@example.com.
- POSITIVELY NO LATE ENTRIES.
- All exhibitors will be allowed 2 entries only per section.
- All entries to be judged individually, but cooped in pairs, if possible.
- Entry fees must accompany entry form. E-Transfers are accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries to be judged by the new revised standard of perfection. Prizes will not be awarded to a bird unless deemed worthy by the judge.
- Any sick bird will be rejected by Poultry Superintendent.
- Exhibitors placing birds in coops or extra birds in showroom, which are not officially in the show will be charged double the entry fee and deduced from prize winnings. This will be strictly enforced.
- Entries will be accepted to the capacity of the show room only.
- Entries will be accepted between the hours of 3-9 p.m. on Friday of the fair.
**NOTICE TO ALL POULTRY EXHIBITORS:
All birds entered must originate from Salmonella Pullorum – Typhoid clean provinces, states, countries or have been tested (to Animal Disease and Protection Act – Section 79, standards) with negative results to be eligible for entry.