Parade leaves from Thorndale Farm Supplies, 197 King Street, at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday morning.
22469 Purple Hill Road, Thorndale, ON N0M 2P0
519-671-2515 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the parade registration form below and pre-register your entry. Amanda can also be reached via email or phone.
Prize Categories & Judging:
Judging at Thorndale Farm Supplies at 10:15 am Saturday morning.
1. School Floats - $30, $20, $15
2. Church Floats - $30, $20, $15
3. Club or Organization - $30, $20, $15
4. Jr. Club or Organization - $30, $20, $15
5. Best Family or Group Float - $30, $20, $15
6. Best Dressed Horse or Pony - $15, $10, $5
7. Best Business or Non-Profit Float - $30, $20, $15
8. Grand Champion Float - $250, $150, $100 - Sponsored by Elliott Grain Ltd.
9. Ambassador's Choice $40
10. Best Vehicle - car, truck or tractor - $15, $10, $5 (Please note only 1 person per seat will be permitted)
Please keep your float size to no bigger than a hay wagon.
Each entry may only be entered into one class and all prize winners must be worthy of prize.
FOR SAFETY'S SAKE: Please do not hand out nuts or candies that contain nuts. Also, do not throw candy, hand out only, to avoid children running onto the parade route to pick it up.