RULES & REGULATIONS:
- All photos must be taken at the 2021 Thorndale Fair
- PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT THE DATE SETTING ON YOUR CAMERA IS CURRENT EVEN THOUGH NOT PRINTED ON PHOTO
- When submitting your entries, please include a sheet of paper containing your name, address, phone number, email and exhibitor number (if you know it) and a list of the pictures including section # that the picture is being entered into and description.
- AN EXHIBITOR MAY ENTER ONLY ONE PRINT IN EACH SECTION.
- Your photo prints must be submitted on a CD or USB stick. (This will be returned to the exhibitor after judging is completed.) Please do not use tape on CD.
- No professional Photographers are permitted to enter.
- Absolutely NO DIGITAL ENHANCING allowed.
- Judging will be done by a committee approved by the Thorndale Agricultural Society Executive. Prize money will be sent to winners after judging is completed.
- All photo prints will become the property of the Thorndale Agricultural Society.
- The winning photos will be sent to the OAAS Photo Competition at the Convention.
- All entries are due by November 1 and must be sent to Sarah Doan via email at email@example.com or a flash drive can be dropped off to 200 Main Street (in the mailbox) or via regular mail to PO Box 258, Thorndale, ON, N0M 2P0. Only electronic files to be submitted - no hard copies!