Join us in “Celebrating Agriculture by Thanking a Farmer” and visiting 25 different agriculture locations in what was once known as West Nissouri Township.
Complete your scavenger hunt and submit it by September 1, 2020 and you will be entered into the early bird draw where you can be one of 2 winners for 2 weekend fair passes to the 2021 Thorndale Fall Fair.
Complete your scavenger hunt and submit it by September 24, 2020 and you will be entered into a draw for 1 of 10 $50 gift cards to local business – Heemans x 2, The Market on King, Sassy’s x 2, Treehuggers, Thorndale Ace Hardware, Thorndale Farm Supply x 2, and Thorndale Family Restaurant which were all generously by Middlesex Mutual Insurance Company.
Look for the Thorndale Agriculture sign, list the crop or animal that you find on the sign and submit your answers complete the entry form by submitted it on our website at https://www.thorndalefair.com/2020-scavenger-hunt, dropping off your completed entry to form in the entry box at Sassy’s or by emailing your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org (include name & contact information).
1. 20911 Rebecca Road
2. Southeast corner of Purple Hill Road and Oliver Drive
3. Northwest corner of Evelyn Drive and Fairview Road
4. Northwest corner of Fairview Road and Plover Mills Road
5. 17733 Wyton Drive
6. 22312 Heritage Road
7. 18094 Plover Mills Road
8. Northeast corner of Purple Hill Road and Plover Mills Road
9. 22120 Heritage Road
10. Just north of 20980 Purple Hill Road
11. 20298 Nissouri Road
12. Just west of 17312 Plover Mills Road
13. Just north of 21418 Heritage Road
14. 24289 Fairview Road
15. 22226 Prospect Hill Road
16. 21493 Fairview Road
17. Just north of 22085 Nissouri Road
18. Just north of 23364 Wellburn Road
19. 17522 Wyton Drive
20. Across from 17532 Gregory Drive
21. Just north of 20747 Fairview Road
22. Across from 23976 Heritage Road
23. Northeast corner of Fairview Road and Wyton Drive
24. Just north of 21981 Cherry Hill Road
25. 20991 Heritage Road